We are proud to have LHoFT support FinTech Connect Live, and ahead of the event, we spoke to their CEO, Nasir Zubairi, who will also be speaking on our FinTech conference agenda.
Find out what Nasir thinks about:
- How Luxembourg ranks among the various global Fintech hubs
- What the effect BREXIT may have on London as the world’s leading Fintech hub
- Who the most notable Fintech companies based in Luxembourg are
- What role LHoFT play in supporting the growth and development of these Fintech companies
- What the best thing is about being based in Luxembourg
- What aspects of FinTech Connect Live made it a must-attend event for LHoFT this year
The LHoFT (Luxembourg House of Financial Technology) Foundation is a public – private sector initiative that drives technology innovation for Luxembourg’s Financial Services industry, connecting the domestic and international FinTech community to develop solutions that shape the world of tomorrow. The initiative is supported by Luxembourg Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Economy and Ministry of State. LHoFT’s current Leadership Circle partners are BGL BNP Paribas, Clearstream (Deutsche Börse Group), BCEE, Deloitte Digital, Foyer Group, KPMG, POST Luxembourg, Six Payment Services, PwC, Société Générale, Telindus (Proximus Group) and Temenos.